11:16 PM

Feli 's top places to eat in Jakarta

Posted by Felicity |

I am blessing to have family that like to explore cuisine. We don’t like expensive and tiny portion food yet looking for reasonable price, hygiene, and off course yummy. I love Asian foods since inherently compatible with appetite. Moreover, I don’t like waiting in empty stomach. So, I am picking restaurant whose services quite fast. Hereby, I list 5 places that quite impressive randomly. Picking name based on what come first in my mind.

1. Ikan Goreng Cianjur (Taman Ratu, West Jakarta)

What’s make it different with others Indonesian food restaurant? I can say this place is generous to provide many type of sambal with large cobek. Try Ikan bakar, ayam goreng and cumi tepung. Each sambal is not that spicy, but tasty to stimulate appetite.

Right After dining there, Mom often goes to Fruit Supermarket right in front of restaurant. In this shop, I found unique fruit named Matoa from Papua, Irian Jaya. Once I try it, I really surprise because it tastes like durian.

2. Huang Ting (Taman Anggrek Mall 3rdFloor Unit #328)


I had lunch there in one afternoon, it was so crowded. Lucky me, There’s one table beside the window. I order dimsum with jasmine tea. The food was delicious, its dimsum remind me of Central Restaurant that located in Bulungan. The taste and price almost same. But, for place I prefer Central restaurant due to more spacious.
to be continue

0 comments: