9:14 PM

Thinking about being an expertise

Posted by Felicity |

I have just realized that people not have to understand all problems in this world.
The most important for being a significant people is being an expertise in particular field.

For example, if you are a computer science kids that so fascinated with programming language. It doesn't necessary to learn ALL language. Be the expert in particular language!. If you think C# is the most useful and suitable for yourself then, go for it and dig it until the deepest level. So, when other people mention C#, the first people that come in their mind is you as a compensation of self strong engagement in developing C#.

However, it's comfort me and clear my absolutely wrong argument about computer science kids should overcome problems by using all programming language. It's really relieve the burden of imagine how many programming language has existed in this world.

But, Another thing come in mind left a big question!!

What field of computer science that I should expertise on ??

I don't want answer it now at least before I pass through my 2nd year in university.
I need time to identify my real passion.

0 comments: