11:44 PM

Do not Worry

Posted by Felicity |

Last week and yesterday were hectic days when deadlines and mid test met together. I overwhelmed to make up a schedule, I doubt myself could I finish this all together in a mean time. I become so vulnerable and sensitive, this negative effect commonly reveal when worrying comes interrupt.

I woke up by phone alarm at 4:00 am. When I opened the Bible and search God’s word randomly. I found these words and read it twice.

“Look at the birds of the air: they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add single hour of this life.” (Matthew 6: 26-27 NIV).

In a middle of tiredness, these words really help me to settle up back my strength that was covered by worrying. His wise word bring back comfort in my life and remind me How great love of Heavenly father to us, as His child.

0 comments: